Exclusive interior design course with Country Homes & Interiors & KLC School of Design
Learn to decorate using modern country style on this exclusive one-day course. Held at the KLC School of Design in London’s Chelsea Harbour on Wednesday 18 June 2014, expert tutors will develop your interior design skills through a series of short lectures, talks and workshops, giving you the skills to create a relaxed and stylish home.
ON THE DAY
9.30am Arrival and coffee
10.00am – 12.30pm
- Outline of the day.
- Introduction showing how interior designers use colour, texture and pattern in country homes and interiors.
- Colour theory and psychology, and how it relates to the country colour palette.
- Colour workshop.
- An overview of texture and pattern, plus using these with colour to develop a scheme.
12.30 – 1.30pm Lunch
1.30pm – 4pm
- Colour, texture and pattern workshop.
- Sourcing tips.
- How to put all your ideas together on a sample board.
- Practical workshop:
creating your look.
- Question and answer session to conclude.
HOW TO BOOK
Tickets cost £130 and include a sample board to take home, lunch and refreshments on the day. To reserve your place, please call the KLC credit card hotline on 020 7376 3377.
Video Of The Week
KLC School for Design offers full-time, part-time, short and distance learning courses and is recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency. For details of other courses, contact KLC School of Design, 503 Design Centre East, Chelsea Harbour, London SW10 0XF, klc.co.uk