Go potty with these innovative ways to display plants around your home
Spring is in the air and what better way to bring the outside in with fresh smelling potted plants. When it comes to containers look around for unused items that can double as a quirky display or why not why not think outside the ‘pot’ and watch your foliage grow to new dimensions!
1. An enamel tea pot is such a elegant way to display this dainty rose
and creats vintage charm and simplicity. Make sure the pot has a wide
opening to give the plant plenty of room to grow.
2. Give old tin cans new life as plant pots.
But don’t stop there; here a zinc coat hook has been turned into stylish wall art by decorating the washed cans with co-coordinating fabric and hanging them at different levels with natural string. The result is so organic.
3. Go for a contemporary look by mixing up material. We love these
cool copper hanging plant holders which contain rustic terracotta pots.
The edgy cacti brings the display together with a industrial edge.
4. Treat your plants to a dedicated wall space. For a clean, contemporary display try these hexagonal wooden box shelves.
A pretty jasmine in a mint green tea cup will addd interest and fill your room with a pleasing aroma.
5. Here’s an easy trick for keeping herbs within easy reach on your
counter. The Bright spray-painted tins will hand happy pops of colour
to your sheme.
Video Of The Week
6. Brighten up a corner with vintage style. An old enamel
jelly mould is the perfect hanging basket size. For
drainage, add pebbles at the bottom and be careful not to overwater.
7. Give structural plants a modern makeover by displaying them in crisp white bags. An inexpensive potato sack and jute shopper makes a strong style statement. Team with a blue runner for a steamy Mediterranean vibe.
Love plants and the outdoors? Take a look a some more gorgeous garden ideas.