Simple and beautiful products for a natural home.
1. Transform boring, plain walls with this great wood-look wallpaper from Cole & Son, available in a selection of neutral tones including driftwood, oak and walnut. The hand drawn wood grain effect creates a subtle texture that will add interest to your home.
Foundation, Wood Grain, 92/5028 £72 a roll, Cole & Son.
2. Just short of a meter high, this lamp by design duo Pinch has an impressive and eye-catching presence. Made in white-oiled ash, the lamp creates a soft and warming pinkish glow when switched on, perfect for cosy nights in.
Derome light in white-oiled Ash, H92.5xDiam50cm, £750, Pinch.
3. This occasional table from Ligne Roset features a transversal cut oak veneer top, meaning each piece is individually cut and totally unique. The pale wood table, which is contrasted by a black lacquered steel base, will work equally well in the garden as it would in the kitchen.
Alburni, oak veneer and black steel, H32xDiam60cm, £464, by Lucidi Pevere for Ligne Roset.
4.Embrace your inner child with this fun, playful design from Berlin-based designers Llot Llov, which can be tied and hung in a variety of positions thanks to the twenty wooden pearls that are threaded onto its cable. Hang these unique lights over a desk to create an unusual reading light that can be re-positioned every few days to keep things fun and interesting.
Earl Light, Diam14.4cmxL150cm, Llot Llov.
5. This pale ash chest from Another Country is a stylish yet functional piece for you to store clutter in. Alternatively, use the accompanying brass key to safely lock away all your goodies inside the spacious, sleek design.
Blanket Chest Two, ash, H46xW135xD40cm, £1,400, Another Country.
6. Wood grain is not just for tables and chests; ease yourself into this trend with smaller accessories like these wooden glasses by Pauline Deltour for Discipline, which can also be used as penholders or as desk-tidies.
Galbe’ glass, ash, H8.5xDiam7cm, £16; H11.5xDiam8.5cm, £18; both by Pauline Deltour for Discipline.
Video Of The Week
Gather friends around the garden on these pinched stools by bespoke timber manufacturer Whetstone Oak. Each piece is hand-crafted and unique and demonstrates the incredible woodworking skill of the company’s founder James Ransley.
Oak pinched waist stool, H45xDiam30cm, £260, Whetstone Oak.
Feeling inspired? See more from Homes & Gardens.