If you've always wanted your very own hot tub, check out these inspiring designs
With the sun set to shine this summer, what better time to invest in a luxurious hot tub? From built-in garden spas to countryside soaks, we’re all about the peace and serenity of al-fresco bathing. Give your wellbeing a welcome boost with Country Homes & Interiors’ inspirational finds…
1. Create your very own little spa sanctuary a stone’s throw away from your back door with a stylish tub from Riviera Hot Tubs. Crafted from natural red cedar wood renowned for longevity, it makes for a beautiful addition to any garden landscape. Prices available on request.
2. Forget camping, it’s all about glamping with the portable Dutchtub® (£4,875, Big Fire). Despite comfortably seating four people, it’s lightweight and mobile; fire it up on off-the-grid getaways to enjoy scenic views in style.
3. Listen to the soothing sound of a crackling fire as you while away the day in a wood-fired hot tub (from £4,595, Forest Flame). Eco-friendly and economical, it requires no electricity to heat – just throw on a few logs and you’re set to soak!
Video Of The Week
4. Combining all the fun of a pool with the therapeutic benefits of a hot tub, swim spas are a great option for families. Create that chilled holiday feel all year round with a striking mosaic tile finish, or choose natural stone for a more rustic look. Similar bespoke options available from Absolute Spas.
5. Unimposing and private in style, low-level hot tubs can be made into as much, or as little, of a feature as you like.
Build them into patios, sink them into lawns, or surround them with fencing for your very own secret hideaway. Similar from elitehottubs.co.uk
Liked this? For more inspiration visit Country Homes & Interiors’ homepage.