What structural work is involved?

  • We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
  • Turn wasted outdoor space into a flexible living area with a side-return extension

    Who do I contact?

    The Federation of Master Builders, 020 7242 7583, www.fmb.org.uk, has details of registered tradesmen.


    Local Authority Building Control
    , 020 7641 8737, www.labc-services.co.uk, can advise on applying for Building Regulations Approval.


    The Institution of Structural Engineers, 020 7235 4535, www.findanengineer.co.uk, has details of engineers.


    Royal Institute of British Architects, 020 7580 5533, www.architecture.com, has a list of architects in your area.

    Previous page

    All the latest from Ideal Home