How to choose bi-folding doors: advice from Origin
Award-winning bi-folding door manufacturer Origin helps you choose the right doors for you with five top tips
Bi-folding doors are a great way to bring the outside in and create a sense of space. To help you buy the right ones, award-winning manufacturer Origin shares five top tips:
- Always choose aluminium doors because they are lightweight and strong
- Choose bi-folding doors that fit your home and decorating style – the Origin ones come in a wide range of hues and finishes
- Complete the look with customized handles, hinges and seals. Handmade blinds add the perfect finishing touch – Origin has a selection of electric roller blinds in a vast range of colours
- When it comes to doors, security is as important as style, so look for the latest kite-mark approved standards and select doors with at least a five-point locking system – Origin doors have an eight-point one, combined with a tough Magnum lock cylinder and solid cast security handles
- Don’t forget safety: features such as ‘finger-safe’ gaskets between individual door leaves will protect your childrens pinkies
And for your ultimate peace of mind, all Origin doors are delivered and installed as quickly as you need them – the company promises to “work to your lead time, not ours” – and come with a 20-year guarantee. For more information, visit bifoldingdoors.
Want more ideas? Visit our conservatory channel for plenty of inspiration.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest homes and interiors trends, news and competitions.