More time at home (again!), means more time for baking – hooray! And now the weather has cooled and the evenings are dark, what better way to pass the time than by whipping up mouth-watering treats for the whole family?
A stand mixer is an essential piece of kit for any budding baker, as not only do they speed up whisking, whipping and kneading, but they also look pretty slick on your kitchen counter top! There are plenty of deals to be had this Cyber Monday, so check out our favourites here…
Cyber Monday mixer deals – quick links
- Kenwood kMix kitchen machine in rose gold: Get £300 off at Curry’s
- Kenwood Multione stand mixer in silver: Save £121 now at Curry’s
- Kenwood Chef Elite XL stand mixer: Shop at Very for a £117 saving
- Kenwood kMix KMX750 stand mixer in red: Head to John Lewis & Partners to save £50
- Kenwood Chef KVC2110S stand mixer with blender in silver: Currys is offering £100 off this mixer and blender
- Kenwood Chef Elite KVC5320S stand mixer with glass blender in silver: Make a savvy saving of £200 at Currys
- Kenwood kMix stand mixer in cream: Save £130 at Argos
- Kenwood Chef XL stand mixer in silver: Bag £100 off at Argos
- Kenwood Prospero stand mixer in white: Now half price at Argos
- Kenwood KVL6100S Chef Elite XL stand mixer in silver: Grab £75 off at John Lewis & Partners
- Kenwood KVL4100S Chef Premier XL stand mixer in silver: Make the most of £100 off at John Lewis & Partners
- Kenwood Titanium Chef KVC7300S stand mixer: There’s £69 to be saved at Debenhams
- Kenwood Chef Elite stand mixer: Save £50 at Debenhams
- Kenwood Chef Elite XL stand mixer: Bag £55 off at Debenhams
- Kenwood Chef stand mixer in white: Save 15% at Amazon
- Kenwood Chef Elite XL stand mixer in silver: Get 17% off now at Amazon
- Kenwood KMX754BK kMix stand mixer in black: Save an impressive £200
- Kenwood Chef Elite XL stand mixer in silver: Take advantage of £116 off
- KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer in graphite: Savings now on at Very – pocket £50
- KitchenAid Artisan 5KSM125BHM stand mixer in milkshake: Get £100 off at Curry’s
- KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L stand mixer in matte black: Pocket £40 at Lakeland
- KitchenAid Planetary stand mixer in red: Save more than 30% at Amazon
- KitchenAid stand mixer with pouring shield in slate: There’s 11% off at Amazon
- KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer in almond cream: Head to Amazon for £25 off
- KitchenAid Artisan 3.3L stand mixer in matte black: Get 9% off at Wayfair
- KitchenAid spiralizer: Go over to Wayfair for 6%
- Bosch OptiMUM MUM9GT4S00 stand mixer in platinum silver: Save £200 at Curry’s
- Bosch MUM4807GB stand mixer in white: There’s £30 off at AO.com
- Carrera 657 stand mixer: Save 10% at Selfridges
- SMEG stand mixer in red: There’s £45 off at Selfridges
Cyber Monday Kenwood mixer deals
The Kenwood name is synonymous with quality stand mixers. Grab yourself a bargain with these tempting Cyber Monday mixer deals
Kenwood Multione KHH321S1 stand mixer silver, was £320, NOW £199, Currys
Get your baking mitts on this swish silver Kenwood stand mixer, which includes seven accessories. The 1000w motor is perfect for high speed blending, whisking and kneading. Now with a saving of £121!
Kenwood Chef Elite XL stand mixer, was £549.99, NOW £432.99, Very
Perfect for passionate bakers or those with a serious cake obsession – there’s £117 off this heavy duty Kenwood stand mixer with a hefty 6.7L bowl.
Kenwood Chef KVC2110S stand mixer with blender in silver, was £369, NOW £269, Currys
Not only will you save a nifty £100 but you’ll also get two appliances in one!
Kenwood Chef Elite KVC5320S stand mixer with glass blender in silver, was £539, NOW £349, Currys
Save £200 on this 4.6L Kenwood mixer with four accessories and a sturdy blender included.
Kenwood kMix stand mixer in cream, was £429.99, NOW £299.99, Argos
In classic cream, this iconic mixer has a 5L bowl, six speeds and three attachments.
Kenwood Prospero stand mixer in white, was £199, NOW £99.99, Argos
This 2-in-1 half price offer includes a jug blender attachment and a 4.3L stainless steel bowl.
Kenwood KVL6100S Chef Elite XL stand mixer in silver, was £549.99, NOW £474.99, John Lewis & Partners
Check out the innovative Total Mix Planetary Action, along with an exclusive folding tool and K beater.
Kenwood Titanium Chef KVC7300S stand mixer, was £690, NOW £621, Debenhams
Perfect for baking addicts, this sturdy 4.7L design does it all and comes with a 10 year guarantee!
Kenwood Chef stand mixer in silver, was £322.75, NOW £274.99, Amazon
The original Chef mixer from Kenwood. It comes with two 4.6L bowls – one glass, one stainless steel.
Kenwood KMX754BK kMix stand mixer in black, was £429.99, NOW £229.99, Very
In dark and daring black, this iconic mixer has a 5L bowl, six speeds and three attachments.
Cyber Monday KitchenAid mixer deals
The Great British Bake Off contestants, Lorraine Pascale, Nigella Lawson… everyone loves the Artisan. It’s hardly changed from its launch in 1919 and is still built like a classic car, from the sturdy levers that slide into place with a satisfying clunk, to the stunning paint job. A must-have piece of kit in any baker’s kitchen, get yours today with these Cyber Monday mixer deals.
KitchenAid Artisan 5KSM125 BMH stand mixer in Milkshake, was £499, NOW £399, Curry’s
There’s an impressive £100 off this elegant cream coloured beauty with 4.8 litre capacity!
KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L stand mixer in matte black, was £399.99, NOW £359.99, Lakeland
There’s £40 off this iconic KitchenAid stand mixer in chic matte black.
Cyber Monday KitchenAid attachment deals
Just when we thought you couldn’t improve on the iconic KitchenAid stand mixer, it turns out there are dozens of fab attachments and accessories to help making cooking and baking even easier. Better still, these ones are all on sale this Cyber Monday…
Cyber Monday Bosch mixer deals
When you think of Bosch, you might think of washing machines and power tools, but did you know the quality brand makes some pretty nifty stand mixers? And these ones are on sale…
Bosch OptiMUM MUM9GT4S00 stand mixer in Platinum Silver, was £599, NOW £399, Curry’s
Save a HUGE £200 off this 5.5 litre Bosch stand mixer with seven speed levels and five accessories included.
Cyber Monday Carrera mixer deals
Stand mixers are made for keen cooks, and not surprisingly, prioritise mixing. They’ll outperform most processors in this depratment, hands down, mainly because they have a wider range of speeds – use the lower ones for kneading bread and folding cake mixtures, and speed up when whipping meringue .
Food processors can mix things, too, but they also feature circular blades, graters and choppers for slicing, dicing and grinding, and some have juicer and blender jug attachments that make use of their powerful motors.
Hybrid stand mixers like Kenwood’s Chef machines, are a favourite of top chefs. They have multiple power outlets that can be used with optional attachments such as food processors, blenders and even ice cream makers, but they’ll tend to cost more.
What do I look for in a good mixer?
Make sure your food processor comes with a slicing blade, dicing blade and grating disc. Many will also have a whisk, dough hooks and emulsifying paddles for mayonnaise, and blender jugs to make soups and smoothies. Stand mixers typically comes with a bowl, whisk, dough hook and beater.
Spending more doesn’t necessarily get you extra attachments, but your machine should last. Signs of quality include a stainless-mixer bowl or glass blender jug as opposed to plastic ones, metal casing, a powerful but quiet induction motor and a long guarantee.
Does the KitchenAid ever go on sale?
Luckily for all of us, they certainly do. On Amazon Prime Day, you could pick up a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Aqua Sky for £349.99. Usually a budget-busting £579, it was hard to ignore that whopping 40% saving. And we anticipate we’ll see more brilliant discounts in the coming weeks.
Why are KitchenAids so expensive?
KitchenAid’s first household egg beater has a history, believe it or not, dating back to 1919. It’s moved on considerably since then, but the retro look, tempting colours and sturdy design of the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, make it an ever popular choice.
But why are they so expensive? Well, KitchenAids have never been cheap. Even when the first mixers were launched in America in the 1920s, they would have set you back around $200. Which, with inflation, equates to around £2,000 in 2020. So the fact that you can pick up the most basic model, the Classic tilt-head mixer, for around £250, means you’ve made quite the saving.
KitchenAids are built like a classic car. There are little-to-no plastic parts – save for attachments like the included shield to keep flour from flying up in your face. Instead they are made from sturdy die-cast zinc and in a wide range of enamelled colours. The planetary motor runs at 10 different speeds. The mixing bowl is stainless steel as standard, but some models come with glass bowls. All of which contributes to the price.
You are also paying for convenience and adaptability. A wire whisk, dough hook and a flat beater are included, but you can upgrade even old machines with optional extras, such as a sausage maker, ice cream maker and a coffee grinder.
Keep this page bookmarked for more amazing Cyber Monday mixer deals between now and the end of the month.