If you love Primark as much as we do, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about! From cheap clothing to affordable handsome homeware, what doesn’t Primark have?
It has everything you could possibly want, and so much more, all at ridiculously affordable prices.
Primania has officially taken over.
1. It can be chaotic, but you’ve mastered the madness
Move outta my way. You go into a Primark store as if preparing for battle, you take no prisoners. You know it’s going to be a struggle at time, but you also know it’s well worth it.
2. You’re tagged in every Primark-related meme going
They no longer ask you were you bought your latest outfit or plant pot from, they just know.
3. You are constantly wishing they had a loyalty card
Like so many shops you’re devoted to you do, you wish the retailer would after the same reward. If they did a loyalty scheme you’d spend even more time… and money! Is that even possible?
4. You go in just to browse, but end up staying for over an hour
There might be something you’ve missed? Just one more minute, that turns into an hour. Your long-suffering partner/friend can wait just a little bit longer.
5. You have all the latest homewares – including those sweet, sweet candles
Who needs Jo Malone when you can have Primarni? Fun pinboard for under a tenner, yes please. More storage baskets than one household needs, at those prices why not?!
6. You go in store as soon as you see new stock online
You know the drill, it’s only in while stocks last. Must hurry before it sells out •drops everything and runs to the local store!.
7. You’re the proud owner of an impressive pool float collection
You couldn’t have a holiday snap taken without one, so best to buy a few – just in case! Do it for the ‘gram people.
8. You know the layout of your local store like the back of your hand
You could do this blindfolded. Those obsessed know the department and till layouts in their local store better than their own home floor-plan. You go in see what you like and buy – no messing!
Love a high-street supermarket? READ: 12 things you’ll only know if you shop at Waitrose
9. Your home is filled with Disney characters
With every film release there’s a licensed Disney collection hitting stores! From The Lion King to Toy Story our homes are filled with familiar Disney faces.
10. You can’t resist the bargain lip balms and sweets at the till
Everything is only £1! With the amount of time you spend in the queue, there’s plenty of temptation. Thank goodness things are only cheap!
11. You own more pairs of Primark pyjamas than actual clothes
One for each day of the week. Who needs clothes when the PJs are this good.
12. You know to check the label on the item for the correct size
Those hips may not lie but the Primark hangers do! Any pro will already know this shopping secret.
13. You always come away with way more than you originally intended
It’s a familiar story. Yet you always come back for more. Oh look, they do a sustainable towel range…
14. The paper carrier bag is strained under the weight of your purchases
It doesn’t matter what you have in there, there’s always enough to almost break through the bag. At least you’re going a little way to save the planet, by avoiding plastic bags.
15. Your make up bag is bulging with their budget beauty range
With everything from contour palettes to makeup brushes and fake eyelashes, Primark’s beauty offering is thoroughly comprehensive. It doesn’t cost a lot to fill your entire makeup bag with this department and you know that first hand.
16. Think you’ve finished, but then spotting something you love in the homeware section
Then you get home and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #primarkfinds
17. You never miss a celebrity collaboration
If Ariana is on a T-Shirt you are wearing it. ‘I see, I like, I want it, I got it’. Thank you, next.
Love a bargain store? READ: 10 things you’ll only know if you’re completely obsessed with Aldi
Primark couldn’t exist without its loyal fanbase. THAT’S YOU!
Are you a self-confessed Primark addict?