Enjoy a great nights sleep with our expert guide to finding the right duvet and pillow for you
Pillow fillings are similar to duvets, but with added options. As such, here are a few things to consider before you make your next pillow purchase:
• Down and feather pillows mould round your neck and shoulders and give more choice in terms of firmness. It’s important to choose pillows with a high thread count casing, totherwise feathers can escape.
• Synthetic fillings are best for allergy sufferers and are easy to wash, making them a good choice for kids.
• Ergonomic/memort foam pillows shape themselves to your neck and head. Can be good for people suffering with neck problems.
• Latex pillows give firm support and are excellent for asthmatics as they don’t collect house dust.
• Greenfibres sells pillows made from natural materials, from kapok to millet husks – an eco-friendly option.