Don't miss a fabulous chance to win £1,000 to spend on BHS's gorgeous homeware collection
Want to breathe new life into a tired bedroom, or inject new zing into a living room? We have teamed up with BHS to offer Housetohome readers the chance to win a fabulous room makeover worth £1,000.
From bold cushions and vibrant throws to statement lighting and retro clocks, BHS’s gorgeous homeware collection offers a choice of striking, affordable products that really add style and atmosphere to your home – and we have three wonderful room makeovers up for grabs!
The competition’s three lucky winners will each get vouchers worth £1,000 to spend on BHS’s amazing range, while 10 runners-up will each receive a voucher worth £100. To enter, all you need to do is email us a photo of the room you would like to makeover and tell us how you would update it with BHS products.
The competition only runs until 9 December 2014, so don’t miss out! Take that picture and send it to us today for your chance to win brilliant homeware worth £1,000. Send your email to Specialoffers@timeinc.com with BHS in the subject line. Remember to leave your full name, address and telephone number in your email.
For more details on BHS’s new homeware collection, visit BHS.co.uk.
BHS STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry to the prize draw is free.
- The prize is three (3) x £1,000 British Home Stores Limited (“BHS Limited”) gift cards and ten (10) x £100 gift cards as runner up prizes.
- The prize draw details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man [and Republic of Ireland] except employees (and their families) and past employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (formerly IPC Media Limited), the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the prize draw.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entry to the competition is by emailing a photo of the room you would like to make over and telling us how you would update it with BHS products. The email address is Specialoffers@timeinc.com, BHS must be in the subject line along with your full name, address and telephone number in your email.
- Entry to the prize draw means you accept the terms and conditions.
- Closing date for receipt of prize draw entries is 23.59pm on 09 December 2014. No responsibility will be taken from entries lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, corrupt or due to computer error in transit. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited and will not be returned.
- A shortlist of thirteen (13) finalists will be chosen by the Housetohome Digital team by 19 December 2014 and will be supervised by an independent observer. These entries will then be sent to the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited to select the three (3) main winners of the £1,000 gift card prize so the remaining ten (10) will receive the £100 runner up gift card.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 09 January 2015.
- The winner will receive their prize by post no later than 16 January 2015.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days from the draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any reasonable requests by Time Inc. (UK) relating to any post winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoters reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoters reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner(s) up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material. The Promoters are Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited 129-137 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QD.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.