Award-winning bi-folding door manufacturer Origin helps you choose the right doors for you with five top tips
Bi-folding doors are a great way to bring the outside in and create a sense of space. To help you buy the right ones, award-winning manufacturer Origin shares five top tips:
- Always choose aluminium doors because they are lightweight and strong
- Choose bi-folding doors that fit your home and decorating style – the Origin ones come in a wide range of hues and finishes
- Complete the look with customized handles, hinges and seals. Handmade blinds add the perfect finishing touch – Origin has a selection of electric roller blinds in a vast range of colours
- When it comes to doors, security is as important as style, so look for the latest kite-mark approved standards and select doors with at least a five-point locking system – Origin doors have an eight-point one, combined with a tough Magnum lock cylinder and solid cast security handles
- Don’t forget safety: features such as ‘finger-safe’ gaskets between individual door leaves will protect your childrens pinkies
And for your ultimate peace of mind, all Origin doors are delivered and installed as quickly as you need them – the company promises to “work to your lead time, not ours” – and come with a 20-year guarantee. For more information, visit bifoldingdoors.
Want more ideas? Visit our conservatory channel for plenty of inspiration.