The following terms relate to the Ideal Home and JD Williams competition, details of which can be found here.
- The promoter of this competition is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will win the following prize:
One week’s work experience at Ideal Home Magazine editorial offices on the 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP between the 15th-19th January 2018
- A day assisting on one of our main decorating shoots
- Planning content for Ideal Home’s June issue
- An insight into how print and digital publishing works
- Research and writing for our shopping pages
- Writing a feature for Idealhome.co.uk
- Writing for social media
- PR Breakfasts and press shows
- Lunch with the Ideal Home team
The winner will also attend a workshop and fashion show in Manchester on 20th February 2018.
Video Of The Week
Video Of The Week
All travel and accommodation for the week 15-19th January and travel to the event in February are included.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
To enter this competition, you need to do is write and send 150 words on who you are and what you hope to achieve for your blog to email@example.com.
- This competition will open on 26th September 2017 and the closing date is 23.59 on 15th December 2017.
You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the competition website specified here
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK and will not be returned. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner(s) will be selected by TIUK and JD Williams by the closing date, 8th December The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
Winner(s) will be notified by email on or before 19th December 2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.